Since I’m always excited to see what other crafters/artists are up to, I’ve decided to start Whatcha Workin’ On? Wednesdays and Flash Your Finishes Fridays, open to artist/crafters of any kind, whether it’s clay, fiber, paper, pen and paper or any other medium. So if you have a work in progress, or, like me, several works in progress, or something you finished and you’d like to share, jump in and share the love! I’ve been using two linky tools, Inlinkz and Mister Linky, and I bet nearly all of us are familiar with the little form thingies, especially if you’ve been sharing all along, but just in case, here’s a little walk-through for each:
TO LINK WITH INLINKZ
(1) Make sure the link you submit is to the URL of your blog post or your specific Flickr photo and not your main blog URL or Flickr photostream. Please be sure and link to your current post and not a post from a previous week.
(2) Choose your image source (blog, Instagram, upload, image URL).
(3) Choose your image to link.
(4) Click the done button.
(4) Hurray! You are linked! Now, sit back and
covet enjoy all the WIPs and FOs!
(5) Last, don’t forget to include a link back to Whatcha Workin’ On? Wednesday/Flash Your Finishes Friday in your blog post or on your flickr photo page so that others who may want to join the fun can find us! Thanks!
(6) If you have any trouble linking up, just email me and I will help you!
TO LINK USING MISTER LINKY
1. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, you’ll see a Mister Linky banner telling you to click on Mister Linky.
2. Clicking on Mister Linky will bring up a Mister Linky Magical Widget Box with a box for your name and another for your URL.
3. Fill in with your name and URL and hit enter.
4. Ta-Da!!!! Your link’s been posted! Now other bloggers can check out your blog and projects and you can do the same. Prepare to be inspired!
Oh, yeah, I love love love comments, but don’t feel like you have to leave one, no matter what Mister Linky or Froggy tells you. A link, though, a link back to Whatcha Workin’ On? or Flash Your Finishes Friday is always greatly appreciated.